MembershipJoin the movement for faith and health!
Be a member of Mennonite Healthcare Fellowship!
Make your contribution to the mission of MHF!
Active members are persons who support the work of Mennonite Healthcare Fellowship, normally through their member contributions. Explore the benefits, criteria, and levels of membership below. Then follow these steps:
- Membership Contributions Form. Use the dark blue button to select your baseline membership level as well as memberships for a family member or friend. You will also be given the opportunity to make extra contributions to support the “Mobilization for Service” that is at the heart of MHF’s mission. When you complete your payment, you will be directed to the next step.
- Membership Information Form. Use the light blue button to go directly to this form to help keep MHF member records up-to-date.
- Website Login Account. Finally, you will be given the opportunity to create a login account on this website to be able to participate and comment on announcements and blog posting pages.
Benefits of Membership
Benefits and Resources for MHF Members
The basic purposes of MHF are carried out through program activities focusing on mutual support, education, mentoring, and mobilization for service. Activities include:
- Fellowship and networking opportunities across many healthcare disciplines professionals seeking to integrate their Anabaptist Christian faith and healthcare practice.
- Annual Gathering for inspiration, learning, networking, and fellowship.
- Regional Meetings for gathering in local areas for learning, networking, and mutual support.
- Communication and online networking via email newsletter, announcement forums, and Mennonite Health Journal.
- Forums for seeking clarity and mutual support on crucial moral and ethical concerns in healthcare.
- Building global church and healthcare relationships
- Supporting significant service projects and grant programs, especially for students, young professionals, and volunteers.
- Communications avenue for responding to volunteer opportunities.
Healthcare professionals from the full spectrum of healthcare services, training and academia, and ministry are welcome to join in membership and participate in MHF.
Members must meet three criteria:
- Be part of a healthcare-related discipline or have a special interest in health issues.
- Embrace Anabaptist values.
- Support the mission of MHF.
For more information on the criteria for membership, see the Criteria Page.
Active professionals are encouraged to contribute at one of these levels:
- Sustaining Member – $300/year
- Regular Member – $85/year
- New Member – $50/year
Reduced rate memberships are available as follows:
- Student Member – $25/year
- Retiree Member – $25/year
- Low Income / Volunteer Member – $25/year or whatever is affordable
Please visit the Membership Levels page for more details
Do you prefer to write a check?
Want to see your contributions record?
Use MHF’s Donor Tools database to see when you last made a contribution (either for membership or extra contributions). For specific instructions, visit the Member Directory page. Or go directly to the MHF Donor Tools site.
Please be aware that in Donor Tools, members are called “Donors” and any kind of contribution, whether for dues or otherwise, is called a Donation.